Traditionally the event is devoted to the discussion:
- problems of identity and its reflection in language;
- issues of transformation of linguistic consciousness of the Russian;
- specifics of linguistic and non-linguistic consciousness formation;
- methodological issues of teaching the Russian language.
The representative composition of the participants-experts of various specialties from a number of countries will allow to formulate conclusions and recommendations that have significant theoretical and practical value. Young scientists, postgraduate students, masters, for whom such meetings are a great opportunity to join the latest scientific achievements in their field, will also take part in the conference.
Geography of participants: Russia, Austria, Armenia, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, China, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
Theme of the event:
- interaction of language, culture and society;
- actual problems of Russian Studies, psycholinguistics, linguoconflictology, communication theory and other linguistic disciplines.
Results of the event: Collection of scientific articles.