Co-organizers of the event:
- Belarusian State University;
- Volgograd Institute of management-branch of Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA);
- Voronezh State University;
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations of MGIMO (U) of the MFA of Russia;
- Saratov State Law Academy;
- Tambov State University of G.R. Derzhavina;
- Kalmyk State University of B.B. Gorodovikov.
The purpose of the conference is to identify the features and trends of interaction between law, society and the state from theoretical, historical and comparative legal positions.
The event is aimed at solving the following tasks:
- development of methodology of historical and theoretical and comparative legal research;
- formation of active scientific position and skills of public speaking of students;
- encouraging of scientific cooperation between universities and exchange of experience among student communities.
Geography of participants: Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, China, Afghanistan, Jordan, Vietnam, Chad, Burundi, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan.
Theme of the event:
- actual problems of the theory of law and state;
- evolution of law and state institutions in foreign countries;
- formation and development of law and state in Russia;
- comparative studies of legal systems;
- history, theory and practice of human rights protection.