May 18-22, 2020 at the Faculty of Physical, Mathematical and Natural Sciences of RUDN University, a school will be held for applicants to the master's program “Laws of Physics, Laws of Nature”.
The main objectives of the school:
- Association of student researchers and helping them to expand their horizons and deepen knowledge and skills in the field of physics with a view to further entering the magistracy of the RUDN University;
- informing the scientific community about the results of ongoing research, as well as the exchange of experience with scientists from universities, scientific schools and centers of the Russian Federation and countries near and far abroad on issues of modern physical research;
- Presentation of master's programs at the Institute of Physical Research and Technology (IFIT).
The grand opening will take place on May 18, 2020 in remote form.
The main sections of the school for applicants to the magistracy:
- Theoretical physics
- Theoretical mechanics
- Plasma physics and the interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter
- Optoelectronics and integrated optics
In addition to potential undergraduates, the school will be attended by scientists from leading Russian and foreign universities and research centers: the Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, the Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, the Ionosphere and Radio Wave Propagation them. N.V. Pushkov Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of General Physics. Prokhorov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Students of 3-4 courses of Russian universities are invited to participate in the master's school.