The conference is devoted to a perspective of Finsler geometry, the theory of hypercomplex numbers and algebraic fractals in the annex to questions of physics of space-time, micro and a macrocosm (in particular, the special and general theory of relativity).
The conference will mention the following directions:
- studying of geometrical properties of space and time;
- Finsler expansions of geometry;
- the hypercomplex numbers and functions connected with Finsler spaces;
- algebraic fractals in Finsler spaces;
- the pilot studies and astrophysical observations demonstrating possible manifestations of Finsler structure of space-time.
FERT-2018 will become continuation of a series of the conferences and seminars passed in Russia, Egypt, Romania and Hungary. Materials of a conference were published in the scientific periodical "Giperkompleksnye Chisla V Geometrii I Fizike" and are available on the website hypercomplex.su. The leading Russian and foreign experts become conferees traditionally.
Working languages of a conference – Russian and English.