How do urban ecosystems function? What factors drivers the urban ecosystems’ stability? How to evaluate the level of anthropogenic press and environmental quality? The study in summer school “Environmental Quality Assessment in Urban Areas” will give you all answers for all these and many other questions.
The content of the program includes lectures, workshops and master classes by leading RUDN specialists.
- Summer school will be conducted online and the link for the connection will be sent to the participants two weeks before the starting.
- Language of school: English.
- Students of Russian and Foreign universities are invited to participate.
- School program.
- Cost of education: 90 EUR.
- The Registration form for participation in the Summer School on the website of RUDN University.