The Peoples' Friendship University of Russia and JSC Russian Railways are organizers of the conference.
During the conference the works of renowned research groups specializing in improving the approach to helping patients with various cardiovascular diseases with the use of modern innovative methods of diagnostics and treatment will be presented.
The conference is held within the framework of Continuing Medical Education (CME), which allows participants to receive educational loans that are necessary for practitioners to carry out their future activities.
Geography of participants: Russia, Germany, Poland, Hungary, France, Japan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan.
Theme (agenda) of the event:
- continuing medical education in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery;
- endovascular treatment of stable IHD forms: achievements and prospects;
- acute coronary syndrome: new trends in treatment;
- endovascular treatment of structural heart diseases;
- possibilities of personalized medicine in cardiology (fundamental medicine and practical cardiology);
- modern methods of visualization of the heart and blood vessels;
- hybrid technologies in the treatment of critical lower limb ischemia;
- pediatric cardiology and cardiosurgery;
- modern methods of treatment of varicose veins of lower limbs;
- minimally invasive cardiosurgery;
- surgical arrhythmology.
Conditions for participation in the event: information letter
Results of the event: a collection of scientific articles