The goal of the event is to analyze the social development of the territories by different specialists (in the field of Economics, management, sociology, public policy and other areas of social and humanitarian knowledge).
The main directions of the conference: innovations in the social sphere, management of the economy and infrastructure of the territory, experience and technology of strategic planning and monitoring of the development of territories, management of the state civil service, legal support for the territorial development.
Theme of the event:
- innovations in the social sphere;
- management of economic and infrastructure development of territories;
- management of the public civil service: Russian and foreign experience;
- legal support for the territorial development;
- strategic planning and monitoring of territory development.
Representatives of the state and municipal administration of the Russian Federation, commercial organizations, the academic community, postgraduate students and students, as well as other specialists involved in social development are invited to participate in the conference.
Geography of participants: Russia, CIS
Results of the event: Collection of scientific articles