The conference aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and identifying emerging challenges and problems during instability in the world economy, presentation of the results of analysis of new trends, structural changes and strategies for the development of economic systems in the emerging markets in a "new reality" in determining the impact of these processes on the modernization and innovative development of economic systems, economic growth and overcoming the consequences of the global crisis.
Sections and roundtables within the framework of the conference will be devoted to a wide range of issues on the following topics:
- Instability of the world economy and macroeconomic policy of emerging markets countries;
- New trends and structural changes in the economies of emerging markets countries;
- Modernization and innovative development of the economies in the emerging markets;
- International trade and trade policy of countries with emerging markets;
- International economic integration;
- Capital flows to emerging markets;
- Problems of international business in Russia and other countries with emerging markets;
- Global value chain and emerging markets countries;
- Regional development in emerging markets;
- Energy efficiency and new trends in the energy sector.
The list of topics can be expanded.
The format of the conference: plenary session, working sections, and poster sessions.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), International Center for Emerging Markets Research
In cooperation with
- Institute for Market Problems Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institute for Social and Political Studies Russian Academy of Sciences
- Central Economics and Mathematics Institute Russian Academy of Sciences
- Harvard University (USA) – informational support
- University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis (Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis)
- Ural Federal University named after first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin
- Institute of Business and Technology Management of the Belarusian State University
- International academic network of the CEDIMES - Centre d' Etudes du Développement International et des Mouvements Economiques et Sociaux (Paris), with branches in 33 countries
- International Association of Economists "CEMAFI-International" (Nice)
- Society of Interdisciplinary Business Research (Hong Kong)
- Scientific seminar BRICS-SEMINAR of the House of Human Sciences (Paris)
- UniversitasSebelasMaret (Indonesia)
Venue: Russia, 117198, Moscow, ul. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, RUDN University, Department of Economics, room 110
Conference languages: Russian, English
Based on the results of the conference, the following will be published:
- Conference proceedings that will include participants reports presented to Scientific Committee for Publications (Published by People's Friendship University, RISC, ISBN)
- Special issue of the InternationalJournalofEconomicPolicyinEmerging Economies (Scopus, London) with the best articles in English language, after peer-review process.
- Special issue of RUDN Journal of Economics (RISC , Google Scholar, VAK) with recommended submissions in English orRussian languages after peer-review process.
- Special issue of electronic journal “Innovative economy” with recommended submissions in English, French, and Russian languages after peer-review process (Published by People's Friendship University, RISC, ISBN)
- Selected papers will be recommended for International Journal of Emerging Markets (Scopus, Emerald) - fast track review best conference papers towards
- Base on the best conference papers a book for this series: http://books.emeraldinsight.com/page/series-detail/International-Symposia-in-Economic-Theory-and-Econometrics/ (Emerald) will be published
Submissions that were not presented at the conference can be published in the Conference proceedings when paying the registration fee