February 6-12, RUDN will receive students from South Korea and Russia in the frame of the “Volunteering in Solving the UN Sustainable Development Goals” Winter School. 40 young people from partner countries will plunge into international project activities aimed at practical solution of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) mainly carried out on the principles of volunteering.
The program of the Winter School includes master classes, lectures and seminars, a cultural program, and elaboration and defence of projects.
- Volunteer movement. Presentation of student experience of environmentalists and volunteers.
- Simulation education. Classes at the Center of simulation education of the clinical hospital named after S. P. Botkin.
- Team work. We will offer you a joint project in UN sustainable development goals.
- Cultural program. During the school RUDN students will present you a great cultural program from all continents.
- Сity tour. During the tour you will see the new year landscapes of winter Moscow.
- Сertificate. After the results of the project you will get a participant certificate of the school.
To participate in the event, please make sure you fill out a preliminary registration form.
RUDN university provides
- Winter school organization includes following activities
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Visa support
- Accommodation in RUDN hostel
- Substantive part of the event
- Cultural program
Flight and insurance are paid by sending party.