20 November, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Goal of the Conference
To reveal the diversity of functional aspects of intercultural communication within the process of world education integration, to focus on translation and interpreting issues in the conditions of the modern society.
List of Main Issues to Be Discussed:
- interrelation between functional approaches of intercultural communication and interpretation issues;
- intercultural communication in educational activity;
- intercultural component of linguistic personality in understanding socio-cultural reality;
- hypertextuality and discursive approach in computational linguistics;
- formation of discursive socio-cultural competence of future translators and interpreters in language training process;
- digital technologies in teaching / learning foreign languages;
- computational linguistics and artificial intelligence.
- Institute of Foreign Languages of RUDN (Russia),
- Faculty of Philology of Moscow State Lomonosov University (Russia),
- Faculty of Translation and Interpreting of the University of Granada (Spain),
- Russian Centre of the University of Granada (Spain),
- Higher Institute of Languages in Tunis of the University of Carthage (Tunisia),
- UniNorte University (Paraguay),
- Moscow State Linguistic University (Russia),
- Institute of Education University of Reading (UK).
A special session “Culture and Education: Social Transformations and Multicultural Communication” will be held within the conference.