The conference aims to identify trends in the development of law as a phenomenon of civilization and culture in the past, present and future and is a discussion platform for the search for new methodological approaches in law.
The event will be held in the format of a plenary meeting, sections, round tables and a school of young scientists.
- Civilization code for the development of society and law;
- Sociocultural foundations of law;
- Law value measurement;
- Legal experience: traditions and innovations;
- Comparative legal research space;
- Interaction of national and universal law;
- State-confessional relations: past and present;
- Culture of lawmaking and law enforcement;
- Human rights: theory and practice;
- Corporate culture of a lawyer;
- Historical and legal scientific schools;
- School of young scientists (in Russian / English).
Russian scientists attend the conference personally; for foreign scientists, correspondence form of individual participation and video-conferencing for research teams is possible.
Conference working languages: Russian / English.
Conference materials will be published in the third issue of the collection of scientific articles “Law as a phenomenon of civilization and culture”, included in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI). Articles of participants will be accepted until May 11, 2020, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information: +7 (495) 434-22-12 – RUDN Department of the History of Law and State
Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by the participants themselves or by the sending organization.