The third Russian scientific conference on the foundations of fundamental physics and mathematics will be held at RUDN University from 29 to 30 November 2019, being organized by Academic Research Institute of Gravitation and Cosmology of RUDN University under the auspices of Russian Gravitational Society. This conference is a continuation of series of analogous conferences held at RUDN University in previous years.
The conference will be attended by invited experts from RUDN University, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and a number of other research centers. During the conference, there will be discussed some scientific, conceptual and philosophical aspects of the modern physical picture of the world, such as:
- Foundations and problems of field theory paradigm.
- Foundations and problems of geometric paradigm.
- Foundations and problems of relational paradigm.
- Modern ideas about the nature of space and time.
- Conceptual problems of describing physical interactions.
- Applicability limits for common accepted concepts and principles.
- Interpretations of quantum theory.
- Problems of cosmology and relativistic astrophysics.
- The interrelation between the micro- and macrocosm’s concepts and regularities.
- The relationship between fundamental physics and mathematics.
The meeting will be held in Hall №1 of main building of RUDN University (Moscow, 6 Miklukho-Maklaya street) from 9.00 till 19.00.
Working language is Russian.