Objectives: To identify and discuss current scientific trends in plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine in Russia and abroad.
The event agenda: plenary session and thematic sections: “Training of highly qualified personnel and provision of quality and safe medical care in aesthetic medicine”, “Plastic surgery”, “Plastic maxillofacial reconstructive surgery”, “Dermatology”, "Cosmetology", "Plastic reconstructive breast surgery", "Plastic reconstructive surgery of the limbs and the urogenital area."
Theme of the event:
- Main scientific trends in reconstructive plastic surgery,
- Aesthetic plastic surgery,
- Dermatology and cosmetology.
Geography of participants: Russia, CIS countries, Europe, USA, China, Brazil.
- Chairman Vladimir Filippov, Rector of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN), Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Education.
- Co-chairman Natalya Manturova, chief non-staff plastic surgeon of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Doctor of medical sciences, head of Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetology and Cellular Technologies, "N.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University" of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- Deputy Chairman of the Organizing Committee Alexey Abramov, Professor, Director of the Medical University of RUDN.
Work in sections:
- Training of highly qualified personnel and provision of high-quality and safe medical care in the field of aesthetic medicine
- Plastic surgery
- Plastic reconstructive surgery of the maxillofacial area
- Plastic surgery
- Plastic reconstructive breast surgery
- Plastic reconstructive surgery of the limbs and the urogenital area
- Plastic surgery in gynecology
- Participation in the conference is free. Register in advance by filling out the registration form on the conference website