The international conference in foreign languages, organized with the support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, is designed to bring together students and young scientists from Russian and foreign universities to discuss the most pressing issues:
- modern environmental problems in Russia and in the world;
- development of environmental responsibility of the younger generation;
- environmental security of the Russian Federation and the world;
- attracting young people to preserve natural resources of the home country.
At the conference it is planned to consider other significant natural and social-humanitarian scientific topics related to the problems of modern education, upbringing and national identity of the younger generation; familiarizing young people with the great cultural heritage of the Russian Federation and respectful attitude to the cultural values of other countries; development of the intellectual, creative and spiritual potential of the younger generation of Russia.
The event is held in five working languages: Russian, English, German, Spanish, French.
Geography of participants: Algeria, Belarus, Vietnam, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Italy, Spain, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Côte d'Ivoire, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, Syria, USA, Tajikistan, Turkey, Estonia
Theme (agenda) of the event:
- human ecology;
- ecology of biosystems;
- modern environmental problems in the regions of Russia and in the world;
- ecology of water resources: monitoring, pollution and restoration;
- soil pollution and landscape research;
- priority areas for sustainable forest management and green construction;
- energy and resource-saving, environmentally friendly chemical-technological processes;
- legal and economic bases of nature management;
- ecology, politics and society;
- pressing issues of modern education;
- pressing issues of the humanities and social sciences.
Conditions for participation in the event: information letter.
Results of the event: a collection of scientific articles