November 24 at 11:00 Moscow time
The Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia will host the “Russia-Africa Youth Forum: Nuclear Education for Sustainable Development”. The Forum is as part of the RUDN University Cluster Approach in partnership with the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom.
Youth Forum “Russia-Africa: Nuclear Education for Sustainable development ”:
- an event dedicated to the search for new forms of cooperation in the field of sustainable development of African countries through the promotion of nuclear education, which makes it possible to realize the potential of young people in high-tech fields of science and technology in the countries of residence.
- organized in development of the decisions of the International Forum “Russia-Africa: Science — Education — Cooperation”, held at RUDN on October 25, 2019 on the sidelines of the Russia — Africa Summit, held on October 23-24, 2019 in Sochi.
Target audience of the event:
- Socially active youth of African countries, applicants and students of educational organizations of African countries and Russia;
- Representatives of state authorities of African countries and Russia;
- Leaders, teachers and researchers of universities in Africa and Russia;
- Alumni associations and graduates of Russian-Soviet universities;
- Residents of African countries.
Format of the event: 1 plenary session and 5 thematic sections.
- "Nuclear Education"
- "Be healthy"
- "Nuclear Medicine Today and Tomorrow"
Link for the Forum