The conference will present the state of the art in mathematical modelling in biomedicine including cardiovascular diseases, cancer modelling, mathematical oncology. Methods of modelling and mathematical analysis of the corresponding models will also be discussed.
Scientific committee: F. Ataullakhanov (Moscow), G. Bocharov (Co-chairman, Moscow), W. Jaeger (Heidelberg), Ph. Maini (Oxford), A. Panfilov (Ghent), V. Volpert (Co-chairman, Lyon)
International organizing committee: V. Filippov (Chairman, Moscow), A. Marciniak-Czochra (Heidelberg), G. Riznichenko (Moscow), A. Skubachevskii (Vice-chairman, Moscow), Yu. Vassilevski (Moscow), V. Volpert (Lyon)
Local organizing committee: E. Bakhtigareeva, A. Belyaev, I. Kutsenko, C. Leon, V. Popov, N. Sadekov, F. Syomin, A. Tokarev, D. Grebennikov, M. Kuznetsov, R. Savinkov.
Plenary lectures and thematical sections.
- M. Adimy (France), math. modelling of hematopoiesis, delay equations;
- F. Ataullakhanov (Russia), blood coagulation;
- G. Bocharov (Russia), math. modelling in immunology;
- C. Dumontet (France), hematology, cancer treatment;
- W. Jaeger (Germany), math. modelling of atherosclerosis;
- Ph. Maini (UK), math. modelling in developmental biology and cancer;
- F. Dell'Isola (Italy), bone remodelling;
- A. Panfilov (Belgium), mat. modelling in cardiology;
- Yu. Vassilevski (Russia), math. modelling of blood flows and applications$
- W. Wieland (Germany), regenerative medicine.
Thematical sections will be announced later.
Deadlines: registration, abstract submission July 31, 2019.
Registration fees: 100 euros (can be reduced for some participants if necessary).
Students and young researchers: no registration fees.
- RUDN University
- Marchuk Institute of Numerical Mathematics RAS
- University of Heidelberg
- University of Lyon
- RUDN University Program 5-100
- Interdisciplinary Scientific Center J.-V. Poncelet (ISCP)
- European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (ESMTB)