About the event:
- Purpose: the opportunity for applicants to master to better learn the master's and postgraduate programs of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology
- Tasks: to organize the conditions for conducting reports and master classes by famous scientists; conducting excursions in the laboratory of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology
- Participants: Applicants to the magistracy of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology
- Presentation of reports by famous scientists working in practical pharmacy, medicine, the field of intellectual property protection and other areas:
- Member of the World Health Organization, Doctor of Chemistry, Professor Ivan Alexandrovich Vasilenko will talk about the development and registration of drugs, the relationship between science and business, and also answer all questions of interest and urgent problems, for example, about the threat of spread and treatment of influenza caused by new coronovirus.
- Botin Alexander Sergeevich, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, senior researcher at the Scientific Research Institute of Emergency Medicine. N.V. Sklifosovsky will present a report on the topic "Nanomaterials in medicine, pharmacy and biotechnology."
- Leading specialist - patent specialist of the Department of Innovation and Applied Research of Scientific Management of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Aleksandr Aleprovich Elapov will introduce the features of patent protection for solutions in the field of high technology.
- Professor, Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences Marakhova Anna Igorevna will present the most promising patented scientific developments of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology.
- Scientific school meeting
- Presentations of programs at the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology
- A tour of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology, where you will learn about the capabilities of high-tech devices for studying the nanoworld.
- Conducting workshops
- Closure of a science school
To participate in a scientific school, you must contact Anna Marakhova by mail: email@example.com
If you have any questions about a scientific school, then you can contact: Professor., Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Anna I. Marakhova. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org