Сrimean autumn mathematical school-symposium (KROMSh-2019)
The event passed
17 - 29 Sep 2019
V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, 4, Vernadsky prosp., Simferopol
About the event
The scientific program includes plenary 50-minute lectures of invited, as well as sections in the following areas:
- General theory of operators.
- Spectral theory of operators.
- Ordinary differential equations and dynamical systems.
- Partial differential equations.
- Management theory, game theory and economic behavior.
- Numerical analysis, approximation methods.
- Mathematical modeling.
- Discrete mathematics and computer science.
- Theory of probability.
- Kopachevsky N. D., the head of Mathematical analysis Department? V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Doctor of Science, professor (chairman)
- Muratov M. A., dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Doctor of Science, professor (vice-chairman),
- Shkalikov A. A. Андрей Андреевич, Doctor of Science, professor, professor
- Department of Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis of the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University Lomonosov professor (vice-chairman),
- Skubachevskii A.L., Doctor of Science, professor, Director of the S. M. Nikol’skii Mathematical Institute professor (vice-chairman),
Seminar «Understanding the Binding Information of 1-Imino-1,2-Dihydropyrazino[1,2-a]indol-3(4H)-oneinBovine Serum Albumin, 5-HydroxytryptamineReceptor 1B andHuman Carbonic Anhydrase I: A Biophysical Approach»